Saturday, October 31, 2020

LCARDIO BEATZ : Erie music producer has passion for making people dance





  • Erie producer L Cardio, or Cardi Beatz, has provided the 814 area with an innovative classic sound that has pushed the envelope and catapulted him to a status that is unmatched and revered.
  • He produces various styles of hip-hop and you can follow him on Instagram at @Lcardiobeatz89 or on his website at www.lcardiobeatz.com.
  • 1. Your music history in Erie as a producer runs deep stemming from creating classics with the late great 814 emcee Bealeo. What was or is your mission with teaming up with so many artists?
  • My mission is to show people that you can keep your individuality and not have to keep up with everyone else.
  • 2. Explain to the readers the defining moment you decided that music-making was the direction for you.
  • I knew what I was in high school. It was a day where everyone was following trends going to parties. I would go to the studio and learn how to make beats, record, etc
  • 3. You've produced tracks for the late Pittsburgh artist Jimmy Wopo during his rise to fame. How was your experience working with him?The experience was something different because I wasn’t used to the type of music he was trying to create. So for his slick delivery, I had made a beat in front of his face and he knew from there
  • .4. Through all of your accomplishments, what pushes you to continue to leave your mark on this world?
  • It’s just the energy. I love making people dance and having them enjoy themselves through music.
  • 5. When it's all said and done, what do you want people to remember about L Cardio?
  • My music, my passion for it, and my drive.
  • Charles Brown is a local hip-hop artist and journalist. You can contact him at charlesbrowncj@gmail.com.





  • https://www.goerie.com/story/entertainment/music/2020/10/22/charles-brown-erie-music-producer-has-passion-making-people-dance/5990259002/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment